At the kill pen

At the kill pen
Waiting for a miracle

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pez despensor and head scratcher

That would be me. Right now, that's all I am to Shaun. We are at the beginning of this relationship, and to be fair, it is probably the closest he's been to a human. I did protect him tonight from the harrassing arabian and paint. He doesn't often choose my company, but I believe he trusts me. He knows I really try to help him.
Once Tony heads back to Montana to work, and Amanda hits school next week, my time will be my own and I can spend all day with them. I think it has worked out for the best this way. He's bonded with the herd, and he will be spending more time with them, than me. that bond should be strong.
Will download new pics tomorrow. He's looking pretty good. Now, about him finding his happy place? Still working on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment